Composite Doors Surrey
Our Collection of composite doors brings style and high-performance. Behind its classical appearance, you'll find the most advanced engineering, design and technology for front doors.
Even the traditional style keyhole conceals the latest multi-point-locking technology. This unique system requires no cylinder lock barrel, so the lock cannot be manipulated or plug extracted.
A £1000 money back guarantee on the door locking system and hinges means that if these are found to be the point of entry during a break-in, we will pay £1000 towards the cost of replacing the door.
- A classic appearance with ever-lasting strength.
- GRP door-leaf for long lasting, low-maintenance performance.
- Cylinder-free lock for unrivalled, high-tech security.
- Superior thermal efficiency –up to six times the heat retention of a timber door.
- Triple seal frame system for excellent weather performance.
- Virtually draught and sound-proof insulation.
- Comprehensive 10-year guarantee.
A style to suit every home.
Create a look that is perfect for you with a choice of ten styles in seven colours and attractive glazing options. Contemporary chic or traditional Edwardian.
Rear doors, Patio Doors & French Doors
Our Monarch aluminium sliding doors are very popular, offering slim profiles, multiple colours and is a tried and tested, solid product that we have been installing for many years. The Monarch sliding doors were for many years asked for by name and considered to be the best aluminium sliding door of its time.
- Colour Options - Standard = White, brown and silver.
- Can have from 2, 3 or 4 sliding panels.
- Thermal break system.
- Multi-point Locking.
- Optional Enhanced Security, Restrained positioning.
- Direct fix(hood vent comes standard) or Sub frame fix (hood vent or trickle vents).
- Optional Mid-rail or spandrel panels can be incorporated.
- 2 track, left or right panel slides. (ask for details).
- 70mm threshold.
- Variety of furniture available in White, Black, Gold and Silver.
- Glass = 20 to 26mm double glazed sealed unit.
Our sliding doors have advanced security features, so whether you decide to have them looking directly over your garden or linking your home to the conservatory - you can be sure your home is well protected.
Our sliding doors feature a multipoint locking system for peace of mind.
Four separate locking bolts with mushroom heads locate into strong stainless steel keep fixed in the frame and are deadlocked by turning the key in the 5 pin cylinder.
In addition, they have permanent anti-lift blocks to prevent panels being lifted out - and overlapping interlocking stiles to prevent them being prised apart.
For enhanced security, a hook and shoot bolt variant is available. This offers a lockable vented position for full height ventilation. Allowing fresh air in but preventing pets and children out.
- 2 Panel Patio Maximum Width - 3230mm.
- 3 Panel Patio Maximum Width - 4520mm.
- 4 Panel Patio Maximum Width - 6000mm.
- Maximum Height - 2460mm.
- Outer Frame Size - 96mm back to front.